- Intermediate Level Graphic Designer – Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
5 years ago I started selling digital products and had no idea if it could support me full-time but with a super-strong desire and a bunch of trial-and-error, I found a way to support myself selling graphics online!
I honestly couldn’t believe it but within 6 months I stopped all freelance work!
My products have been featured in the Top 100 products on Creative Market year-after-year and have earned me well over $400K.
Starting a passive-income design business has been one of the best decisions of my life!
If you’re tired of dealing with inconsistent freelance income, client deadlines and design changes all the time… Or if you’re just done sitting behind the computer all day building someone else’s dreams, I want you to know that there is another way to earn an income as a Graphic Designer!
Imagine waking up in the morning (at whatever time you want) inspired to create your next project…
Imagine living an incredibly inspiring life of freedom, working when you want, designing what you love and making money in your sleep (the best part)!
Imagine spending more time with your friends and family, taking care of your body and being in control of your own schedule..
It is possible!
INTRODUCING PASSIVE INCOME FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERS!
An online course that compiles the most powerful lessons and strategies I’ve used to create a 6-figure passive-income business selling graphics online that has supported me for 3+ years!
This simple step-by-step process will teach you the easiest way to create, bundle, price and market your products to stand out and succeed!
The ONLY course you need to succeed as a Graphic Designer selling digital products online!
What’s included in the course:
1. Master Plan
- Creating Your Vision
- Guided Visualization
- Planning Your Time
- Establishing Your Niche
- Developing Your Brand
- Assessing Your Ideas BEFORE You Create Them
- Where to Find Inspiration
- Lessons From “Failing”
- Ongoing – How to Stay Ahead of the Curve
3. Where to Sell
- Marketplace Review – Where to Sell & Where Not to Sell
- Setting up your own eCommerce with WordPress (EDD)
- Customer Support, Piracy Issues & Licenses
4. Build Out
- Setting Up Files – How to Organize Your Files
- File Formats – What to Include
- Product SEO – Keyword Strategy & How-To
5. Sales Strategies
- The Power of Giving
- Pricing Strategies – Pricing to Win
- Display Images – Do’s & Don’ts
- Case Studies
6. Traffic & Social
- Social Strategy
- Pinterest – How to Master the BEST Free Traffic Source
- Educate, Inspire & Drive Traffic with YouTube
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED!
PDF’S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE:
Masterplan Workbook – Reach your goals with this workbook – designed to help you set realistic goals and reach them quickly!
Product Roadmap – This worksheet will help you identify which ideas are worth pursuing and which ones are just fun to daydream about. Get your creative juices flowing and choose the most profitable ideas to move forward with!
Product Launch Checklist – This handy checklist will help you work smoothly through the product creation and launch process. Can be used each and every time you launch (plus it feels good checking off boxes)!
Marketplace Review – A breakdown of exactly where to sell and where NOT to sell.
SEO Checklist – Use this checklist to generate powerful keywords and put them in the right places to get massive traffic to your site (and your marketplace shops)!
Plus this EXCLUSIVE FREE Bonus!
Exclusive interview with Aaron Epstein of Creative Market ($197 Value)
Aaron is the Co-Owner of Creative Market, one of the top design product marketplaces online!! In this exclusive interview, he reveals some of the juicy secrets behind the top selling shops!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate-level (and above) designers & digital artists that currently work in the design industry.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator (Knowledge of InDesign, Lightroom & other design programs is a bonus).
- Graphic Designers who are looking for a way to keep a steady flow of income by selling design products.
- Graphic Designers who want to transition out of client work or a job and create a full time passive income.
- People who want to earn a part-time income selling digital design products.
DOWNLOAD AVAILABL FOR ONLY PREMIUM MEMBER