|This is the PERFECT home based business for the 21st century and involves|
using freely available public domain images to create new, fresh and unique
designs that are then printed onto the discarded text pages from vintage and
antique books – the result is HUGELY popular, one of a kind art works that sell like hot cakes on Etsy, eBay and elsewhere!
Stuart Turnbull Presents
Upcycle Print Profits!
|Upcycle Print Profits is the culmination of a 3 month creative partnership|
between myself and Bart Hennin during which we exhaustively researched,
designed and tested every aspect of this simple money maker until we were
100% sure we had cracked the code to this highly profitable and FUN business model.
Get Immediate Access To Everything! (even if it’s 2 am!)
|And we mean EVERYTHING!… In this in-depth yet easy to follow step by step course, you’ll discover ALL the ‘nuts & bolts’ of implementing this super simple, high profit business! You’ll learn…|
• Secret sources to get dozens to HUNDREDS of genuine antique book pages for just pennies a page and how to get started on the cheap if you are strapped for cash.
• How to easily choose the right kind of antique pages – It’s simple but
• Secret sources for easily finding TONS of highly popular public domain images in virtually ANY niche that people will pay BIG BUCKS for!
• How to quickly and easily discover the hottest niches so you don’t
• Where to get clever quotes to add to your prints – This ALONE can
• How to differentiate yourself from other sellers so buyers will seek out
• How to easily add color and other effects to your images using free
And much, much more!
We’ll ALSO show you how to operate on a shoe string budget. There is very, very little upfront (virtually zero) money needed to start this lucrative business! We show you tricks to doing everything for pennies per print and how to defer most of your (very minor) costs until AFTER you’ve achieved your first sales and profits!
We’ll show you MULTIPLE PLATFORMS where these prints are being sold like crazy…You can list on one or ALL…your choice!
|Upcycle Print Profits is a very comprehensive yet easy to follow 180+ page ebook. This professionally written guide takes you by the hand and walks you through the complete set up of this profitable business in newbie friendly STEP BY STEP style so you end up with multiple, unique, salable, original prints that are in high demand AND that your competition DOESN’T have! You’ll ALSO learn where and how to LIST these prints so they sell like hotcakes!|
Here’s More Of What You’ll Get In This Comprehensive Painstakingly Researched Course…
* How to identify the hottest, most popular sellers and emulate their success.
* How to easily create killer Ebay & ETSY listings that convert like crazy!
* How to create MULTIPLE print products from ONE public domain image to
multiply your sales.
* How to use public domain resources as the basis for creating your own unique designs (using simple free tools) that YOU THEN OWN THE EXCLUSIVE COPYRIGHTS to!
* How to use FREE online tools to turn your designs into unique prints people will love and enjoy collecting.
* Where to find huge supplies of antique and vintage books for next to nothing containing 100’s of beautifully aged text pages – These are really the KEY to adding great value and a popular vintage flair to all of your prints.
* How to print your designs for beautiful results using your own home printer
* How to pack and ship your art works so they arrive in pristine condition
We really have left no stone unturned with this course!
And of course, you get my full 30 day, 100% No questions asked FULL
I downloaded my guide… Where are my BONUS videos?
I’m a complete newbie. Will I be able to do do this?
I already sell prints on ETSY/Ebay. Can I add these antique prints for additional revenue streams?
Will I be able to find profitable niches?
There seem to be a lot of sellers doing this. Is there a lot of competition?
2) That many people are doing this (and very successfully) PROVES there’s a strong market for these unique types of antique page prints. For example, REFERENCE the screen shot below of a relatively NEW ETSY seller taken May 22, 2015…