Procrastination 7 Hacks to beat it! with Victoria & Michael
What you’ll learn
- Discover the source of their procrastination
- Practise skills to beat procrastination
- Take action on their procrastination
- Reduce and in time eliminate their procrastination
- Be open minded
- Be open to learn why we procrastinate
- Discover why a family member or cowworker procrastinates
- Ready to learn skills to change
- Understand it is not bad luck to procrastinate
Procrastination – 7 Hacks to beat it! with Victoria & Michael
How to break the curse of Procrastination! Start now to break the cycle!
How to break the curse of Procrastination! Stop the habit! Stop Procrastination and get your life on track!
Yes it is a habit. It is not bad luck, it is not poor planning. It is a habit!
We will help you discover and understand the process and key skills to help you break the cycle of procrastination!
- Understand the key reason(s) so many of us procrastinate!
- Gain the insight and wisdom to break the cycle
- Train Your Brain to defeat procrastination
- STOP beating up on yourself
- Key skills to stop procrastination
- More skills to break the cycle of procrastination
- Develop a Go Forward Plan to lower and over time eliminate your procrastination
- Join us today! Hit that sign up button!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who procrastinates
- All who have left things to the last minute
- Anyone who has missed a deadline
- Anyone who has failed, at school or work due to procrastination
- Anyone who lives with or works with one who procrastinates
- All who wish to lower their stress through less procrastination
- Anyone who wants to turn a dream into a goal.
Michael Ballard helps people change how they deal with life’s setbacks , anxiety and stress into resilience. He as presented to audiences and consulted with groups from Bermuda to Singapore and coast to coast to coast in North America as an internationally renowned speaker. Thousands of people have deepened their personal and professional ability to thrive using the process and skills he teaches. In the process they’ve learned how to deal with life’s touch issues and thrive, based on the expertise Michael enjoys sharing on resilience. He hopes you will, too!