Podcast With NLP for High Audience Growth
What you’ll learn
- Grow your listenership
- Increase sales from your podcast
- Influence your audience to spread the word about your show
- Develop close bonds with your tribe
- Understand the “Three Modalities Of Communication” and how they build trust and rapport
- An open mind
- Willingness to practice what is taught
This course is not just about NLP training; it’s about refining the communication process in your Podcasts by making use of the principles of NLP.
Communication is one of the most important skills in business life, and it goes without saying how essential it is to the success of your Podcast, yet no one really talks about it or trains Podcasters on communication. After all, everyone knows how to talk! Excellent and compelling communication skills are be the difference between an ignored Podcast and a profitable, high-growth one.
This program incorporates tools and ideas used in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and explores ways of communicating that make a real difference in your Podcast.
Benefits of Podcasting NLP Power Communication & Influence Magic Secrets:
- Become more persuasive.
- Increase your Podcast’s popularity
- Deliver memorable messages, that get shared.
- Increase your confidence when communicating.
- Communicate clearly and concisely.
- Understand and work better with other people.
- Use your mind to its full potential.
- Add flexibility, structure, effectiveness and better choices into your life.
Who should attend?
Anyone whose Podcast success depends on the strength of their verbal communication.
It will benefit people making any Podcast, but particularly those in sales, marketing, customer service and anyone wanting to inspire their audience into action!
This NLP training is not about NLP! It’s simply about learning how to communicate more effectively in your Podcast.
- The Three Modalities of Communication
- The differences in how the genders give and receive information
- How to build instant rapport and trust with your audience
- How to avoid the number one mistake, podcasters make when addressing their audience
About this Course:
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success!
- Regular free surprise bonuses to increase your income even more!
Join us today and start growing your Podcast Profits!
Who this course is for:
- Udemy Instructors
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO’s have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott’s sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 444,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 150+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Stock Option Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.