How to Write a Business Plan
What you’ll learn
- After completing this course you will understand the importance of having a business plan.
- After completing this course you will understand the requisite components that make up a good business plan.
- After completing this course, you will be able to craft a complete business plan, including a supporting financial model.
- There are no specific requirements, other than having an idea for your business and the drive to turn this idea into a reality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel will help but are not a requirement.
This course tackles the often overwhelming topic of writing a business plan. It breaks the business planning process down into 12 key areas or modules and once you complete a module, you’ll be able to complete that corresponding section of a business plan.
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or you’ve already started your own business and need to grow it, this is the course for you.
In addition to the video content, there are a number of templates that will help you get up and running more quickly. These also include a completed sample business plan to give you an idea of what the finished product should look like.
Who this course is for:
- This training course is aimed at both existing and aspiring entrepreneurs who are wanting or needing to create a business plan. This could be for your own planning purposes to either validate a business idea or get a new business off the ground. Alternatively you might be seeking investment or business financing and you require a formal business plan to support this.
InstructorBusiness Transformation Leader and Coach
I help organisations and individuals improve their performance through business and technology change.
In my consulting career of more than 20 years, I have delivered value to many organisations, spanning multiple industries such as telecommunications, financial services, manufacturing, and retail. I’ve delivered business transformation projects across the UK, Europe, Africa, and the United States.
My experience comes from a combination of starting and growing my own businesses, growing the organisations I’ve been part of, and corporate organisations I’ve consulted to.
I’m passionate about business, entrepreneurship, careers, and personal development. I strongly believe that small businesses are the future of the economy, employment, and creating value in society. To support this, I think it’s essential that small business get access to the support, skills, and services previously only available at a huge cost to large corporations.
I hope you’ll join me on this journey and I look forward to meeting you soon.