Replace Google Analytics, Hotjar and more with
Self-hosted web analytics
What’s different about userTrack?
You have full control over the data.
No data is shared with 3rd parties.
Self-hosting also reduces costs.
userTrack is primarily self-hosted, ease of installation being a priority.
You can automatically update to the latest version in a single click.
Find the valuable sources
Compare user categories in a single click.
Find out where converting users are coming from and attract more.
Understand user attention
See which parts of your page get the most attention.
Know what elements to emphasize and what elements to remove.
Know how users are using your site
Understand your visitors by watching session replays.
Do they try to interact with non-clickable elements?
Find the problems. Fix the problems.
Why would I use a self-hosted analytics script instead of a service?
You may already use other analytics services such as Google Analytics, Hotjar or Fullstory. They are all great services but sometimes you just want something that is entirely in your control and provides better privacy and performance for you and your users.
- Complete privacy. No data is shared with third-parties. You have full control of all the data stored.
- You decide what user data is being tracked.
- No 3rd party cookies, useful for better GDPR compliance.
- Unlimited everything: pageviews, recordings, heatmaps, segments, events, etc.
- Your dashboards will load faster (highly optimized), so you will be able to analyze your data much quicker.
- You stop empowering huge corporations and competitors by not giving away your stats and your users data.
- High quality support to help with installation and any problems you might encounter.