NEW & IMPROVED: Become a Certified
Paid Traffic Master
Learn the secret strategies for driving quality traffic from platforms like Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Instagram in this completely revamped Mastery Course
What You’ll Learn
Brand New Dive Deep Into The Facebook Ad Platform
As a marketer, our job is to meet the customers where they already are. And where they already are is Facebook. With well over 2 BILLION daily active users, Facebook is the premier platform for marketers to mine leads and sell products and services. Facebook advertising expert Molly Pittman will walk you through the ins and outs of the platform and show you EXACTLY how to design ad campaigns that generate results for your business… fast.
The 3-Step Automated Traffic System
Build an automated traffic system that generates leads and sales for your business 24 hours a day. Learn all about the ever-important “traffic temperature” and how media buying is actually like building an in-person relationship.
Build A Successful Ad Campaign
Watch step-by-step “deep dive” videos on how to build successful ad campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube. Discover the five elements of a high converting paid traffic campaign and how you can leverage them to send thousands of leads to your business.
The Metrics That Matter (and the ones that don’t)
Learn to analyze the metrics that actually matter so that you can “trim the fat” from your campaigns and scale without accruing extra costs. Quit wasting time analyzing numbers that are useless to your bottom line.
Become Certified in Paid Traffic Mastery and Discover A Repeatable System For Generating New Leads and Customers…
- Brand New Module World-renowned YouTube advertising expert, Tom Breeze, shows you how to master video advertising so that you can drive more leads, more sales, and increase ROI on your campaigns.
- Brand New Module Leading Google AdWords Authority, Mike Rhodes, takes you step-by-step through the ins and outs of how to use Google AdWords to effectively grow your customer base and drive conversions.
- Brand New Examples of winning ads so that you can model your own ads after PROVEN campaigns and continually crank out winning campaigns.
- Brand New Think you’ll have to take extensive notes to pass the exam? Think again. Each module includes a comprehensive notes section that you can reference before, during, and after the quizzes.
- Create a customer avatar for your ideal client or customer so that you can cater your messaging to better target leads that are more likely to buy your product or service.
- Track your campaign’s progress and success by establishing conversion metrics that actually matter to you, your business, and your bottom line.
- Learn advanced retargeting strategies and how you can leverage multiple touch points on high-value leads to to maximize your efforts on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Google.
- Identify your prospect’s core buying emotion to write an ad that triggers their deepest desires with hard-hitting copy that moves them to take action…
- Determine your prospect’s “traffic temperature” and use it to create ads that seize attention and speak directly to “the conversation in their head.”
- Discover how to structure ad copy for ANY company or industry, with show-and-tell samples from ecommerce, B2B, B2C, and more.
- Troubleshoot the ads you’re already running without having to waste valuable time and energy starting over from scratch.
- Carefully Construct a completely automated traffic system that generates leads and sales for your business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Follow step-by-step instructions on how to build multiple successful ad campaigns on on “the Big 4” traffic platforms.
- Discover the secret to scaling your campaign once you have a winner so you can build MASSIVE subscriber lists while avoiding the ad fatigue that can lead to increased click costs.
When You’re Done, You’ll Walk Away With a Plan For GUARANTEED TRAFFIC
What if you didn’t have to “pay” for traffic?
Instead…what if traffic “paid” you?
And what if acquiring new customers was as simple as pulling a lever?
It sounds outlandish, but that’s exactly what “Traffic Masters” (a.k.a. Customer Acquisition Specialists) do. And once you have completed this newly updated mastery class, you too will know how to leverage traffic channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to not only grow your customer base…
…but to grow your customer base at a PROFIT.
Did you catch that?
You’ll no longer have to practice “hope-and-pray” or “wait-and-see” marketing.
Traffic will come, because you’ll know how to make it come predictably and repeatedly.
But how do you actually do it?
How do you take a message to the “unwashed masses” and convert strangers into friends without breaking the bank?
That’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Paid Traffic: The What & Why
- Lesson 3: The Customer Journey Explained
- ACTIVITY: Map The Value Journey
- Lesson 1: Core Concepts
- Lesson 2: The Traffic Store
- Lesson 3: Traffic Temperature
- Lesson 4: Content & Paid Traffic
- Lesson 5: Cold Traffic Content
- Lesson 6: Warm Traffic Content
- Lesson 7: Hot Traffic Content
- Lesson 8: What’s Next?
Crafting Your Campaign Assets
- Lesson 1: Creating Your Campaign Assets
- Lesson 2: Customer Avatars
- Lesson 3: Laser Targeting
- Lesson 4: High Converting Ad Copy
- Lesson 5: Ad Creatives
- Lesson 6: Ad Scent
- Lesson 7: What’s Next?
Facebook Deep Dive
- Lesson 1: Getting Started With Facebook
- Lesson 2: Facebook Compliance
- Lesson 3: Understanding Campaign Structure
- Lesson 4: Placements, Bidding, & Budget
- Lesson 5: Instagram
- Lesson 6: Tracking & Campaign Launch
- Lesson 4: Retargeting & The Facebook Pixel
Optimizing, & Scaling
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Campaigns
- Lesson 4: Optimizing
- Lesson 5: Scaling
Google Ads with Mike Rhodes
- Lesson 1: The Big Picture
- Lesson 2: Learn The Lingo
- Lesson 3: Knowing Your Business and Marketing Goals
- Lesson 4: Finding and Understanding Keywords
- Lesson 5: Writing Great Ads
- Lesson 6: Understanding Ad Groups
- Lesson 7: Building Campaigns
- Lesson 8: Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 9: Introduction to Ongoing Optimization
- Lesson 10: Getting Advanced
YouTube Ads with Tom Breeze
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Your Customers Moment
- Lesson 3: The Perfect Video Ad
- Lesson 4: Reaching Your Customer
- Lesson 5: Campaign Build Walkthrough
- Lesson 6: Thank You
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on who you are…
If you’re a business owner, this certification is a great way to learn customer acquisition yourself. It’s also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they’re up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you’re an agency, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Paid Traffic Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you’re a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a business or marketing degree, but specialized skills that employers today are desperately seeking.
If you’re an employee or marketing professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don’t have a tangible reason to request).
The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What’s far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you’re going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will know paid traffic. I’ll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW PAID TRAFFIC.
Yes, you may retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
You can move at your own pace! We understand that life happens, and that just because you enroll today that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to finish (or even start) the class this week. And that’s OK! Take as long as you like. We aren’t going anywhere, and neither is this certification.
This class is 10 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 3 – 7 days if you are working full-time, and 14 – 21 days if you taking the class part-time.
No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s why our courses are challenging. If we’re going to allow you to display a DigitalMarketer badge, you better believe you’re going to have to earn it.
The certification is actually included for free, with the class itself making up 100% of the cost. Consider the personalized certification and badge an added bonus and proof of your distinguished achievement as a Paid Traffic Master.
You’ll find that the test is “satisfyingly difficult.” By that I mean, it’s difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn’t tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn’t expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other paid traffic trainings or courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
Customers are the life-blood of any business.
It sounds cliché, but it’s true.
That’s why “one hit wonder” traffic campaigns just aren’t enough. Companies today must have scalable, duplicatable traffic campaigns that produce new, qualified customers from scratch if they want consistent growth, and more times than not these “scalable” campaigns come in the form of paid traffic.
There’s just one problem: Most so-called “traffic experts” and media buyers don’t know what they’re doing, and they have the results (or lack of results) to prove it.
That’s where you come in.
As a Customer Acquisition Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help brands and businesses leverage paid traffic channels such Google, Facebook and other demand gen platforms to grow their customer base without breaking the bank.