Become great at neuromarketing
Increase your conversions by understanding how your customers’ brain works
Increase your conversions by understanding how your customers’ brains work
To optimize conversion rates, you need to change buyer behavior. Learn how the human brain works and how to leverage that knowledge to increase sales.
This course is about more than just persuasion, cognitive biases and behavioral economics.
In just 5 sessions, you’ll learn how to…
- Be more effective: Understand how the signal processing in the brain works so your message really gets into the mind of your audience.
- Control perception: You can control what and how the content of your websites and landing pages will be perceived.
- Raise buying motivation: Understand the influence of emotions and fears of your audience to increase the motivation to buy of your users.
Most online marketers apply consumer psychology superficially – like a tactic that you can just copy and paste
But the human brain is too complex. It often doesn’t work to apply tactics without understanding the deeper mechanisms.
In this course, André will give you an overview how the human brain is hardwired and how to leverage that knowledge for more conversions.
André uses a lot of practical examples to showcase you the application of the knowledge. By attending the course, you will also have fun with tasks and interaction.
This course has shifted my understanding of subconscious decision making and made me a better optimiser. I can’t give better praise or thanks than that
This course is right for you if…
- You understand that a conversion is a result of a users behavior
- You are generally interested in psychology and customer experience
- You have already worked with psychological principles but maybe it didn’t work for you
This course is probably not for you if…
- You think you understand your customers’ behavior by using Google Analytics
- You think you need to do a lot of quick a/b tests instead of some really good ones
- You think psychology is just some esotheric stuff for UX nerds.
It was an extremely beneficial course. It got me to think about marketing in a totally different way than what’s talked about in the mainstream blogs and communities, and was a very valuable course to take.
Skills you should have before taking this course
The course is suitable for everyone, but it helps to have:
- General understanding about usability / UX / CX
- Experience in optimization
- Experience in user research
André has been an optimizer for more than 20 years and has been sharing his passion for optimization with others for nearly 10 years as an international keynote speaker, blogger and author.
André is co-founder of the Global Optimization Group, a network of leading optimization agencies across the world. He is also a university lecturer and recently received an award as Germany’s Best Employer out of hundreds of participants.
Your full course curriculum
Show off your hard-earned skills and strengthen your profile
LinkedIn found that people who add credentials to their profile receive 6x more profile views than those who don’t.
Add your certificates to your profile, share your accomplishments with the world, and join our alumni network.
Get this course and 50+ others when you sign up for CXL
This course (and all others – full list here) are included with the CXL subscription.
At CXL, you can take online courses on growth, digital marketing, optimization, analytics, persuasion – all in a single subscription.
- World’s leading practitioners teaching you their best stuff.
- 50+ online courses on all things data-driven marketing
- New courses added every single month
Sign up for CXL and get access
- 50+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 4 Minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
Got a team, multiple users? Get our Teams All-Access plan instead.
The CXL guarantee
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.