Anna Wintour Teaches Creativity and Leadership
2. Getting the Work Done: Anna’s Management Tips
3. Starting Out: Finding Your Voice and Succeeding
4. Inside Vogue: Leading With a Vision
5. Editorial Decision-Making
6. Executing a Vision: Transforming the Met Gala
7. The Power of an Image: Photographers and Models
8. Evolving a Brand: A Look Back at Iconic Vogue Covers
9. Designers: What It Takes to Succeed
10. Spotting Designer Talent: CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund
11. Case Studies: Lessons From Creative Leaders
Frequently asked questions
What is MasterClass?
MasterClass is the streaming platform that makes it possible for anyone to watch or listen to hundreds of video lessons taught by 100+ of the world’s best. Whether it be in business and leadership, photography, cooking, writing, acting, music, sports and more, MasterClass delivers a world class online learning experience. Video lessons are available anytime, anywhere on your smartphone, personal computer, Apple TV and FireTV streaming media players.
What is included in a MasterClass membership?
Membership includes access to an incredible catalog of 100+ classes taught by the world’s best on cooking, leadership, photography, writing and more. Each class includes around 20 video lessons that are 10 minutes long on average, along with an in-depth workbook. You also get access to our smartphone and TV apps, offline lessons, our member’s only newsletter, and our dynamic community of members around the world.