PRESENTING ACTIONABLE ADVICE FROM SOME OF THE BIGGEST TECH FOUNDERS IN THE WORLD.
- How To Use Mitch’s “Painkiller Method” for Coming Up With A Business Idea In No Time.
- How You Can Validate Your Product Idea Before Spending A Single Cent.
- How To Get Your Very First Paying Customer Using Mitch’s 10-Minute “Powerpoint Strategy”.
- How To Avoid The #1 Trap That Over 65% of Tech Founders Always Run Into.
- How You Can Find Your First Product Users Using Free Channels
- The Truth About Raising Capital… And Why It Actually Hurts The Majority of First-Time Tech Entrepreneurs.
- How To Find And Hire Your First “Rockstar” Developer to Build Your Product Without Breaking The Bank.
- Heaps more…
As an 8x serial entrepreneur, Mitch has been building tech companies since he was 17.
He’s failed and succeeded at the highest levels. From bootstrapping and selling his own self-funded startups, to raising nearly $220M from some of the most well respected venture capitalists in the world, Mitch has been on all sides of the startup table.
Mitch openly admits that it took him 6 full years to get to his first $1M in sales because there was no playbook to follow or no mentor he could turn to for proven advice. Both time and money were wasted.
So after 18 years of being in the startup trenches, he’s worked with our team at Found to compile the exact roadmap he wishes he would have had. Once which he says he could’ve used to get to $1M in a single year instead of six.
Foundr is a global media and education company that connects millions of people every month with some of the most successful living entrepreneurs of our generation. Entrepreneurs such as Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Mark Cuban, Tim Ferriss and many more. Foundr breaks down their strategies and experiences into actionable, battle-tested content through magazines, podcasts, videos, blogs, and online courses — so that you too can start, build, and grow a successful business.
We only work with practitioners who have built one or more successful businesses. Our mission is to democratize entrepreneurial education and bring it to the masses to help entrepreneurs build and grow successful businesses and to create the future generation of entrepreneurs that drive humanity forward.