Intro to Photoshop Rendering: From 2D to 3D – Free Download
Have you been searching online to find the techniques the design professionals use to create photorealistic images in Photoshop? You’ve finally landed on the page that will give you those trade secrets.
With over 10 years of Photoshop rendering experience, Q. will guide and instruct you how to convert your 2D creations into 3D Photorealistic images. While learning these tactics, you’ll also learn how to optimize your organizational skills and workflow inside of the program.
In this class you’ll learn the following:
- How to import paths from Illustrator into Photoshop
- How to properly label and group layers to improve organization and workflow
- The power of the Airbrush tool and how you can use to create highlights and shadows
- Explore the Bevel & Emboss layer style and how it aids in standard 3-D effects
- The use of the Texturizer tool and how it can be applied for beginner-level textures
- Techniques you can apply to any Photoshop photorealism project!
You’ll be creating a futuristic shoe using these techniques and textures from this class.
Even if you’re new to Adobe Photoshop, you’ll find these simple and effective techniques easy to use and will be able to apply to all pieces of artwork.
Size :- 306 MB
To Download Register Or Login