So I thought I would try something different this time.
I thought I would just teach you something on the sales page here.
I’ll teach you a couple things here that will help you now for free, and after you pick up my product you will get a whole lot more of that.
Deal? Cool. Let’s dig in…
To do effective affiliate marketing it basically works like this.
1. You find a target audience that is passionate about something (like people who like diamonds).
2. You go find an offer that would appeal to those people (like an offer for diamond rings).
3. You connect the two things together and you make money.
And when you look at the big picture it IS pretty simple. But what happens when not ALL of your target audience buys the thing that you stick in front of them?!
After all, it’s not uncommon for marketers to get 1and 2 percent conversion rates. So
there are a whole lot of people that didn’t take you up on that offer.
And that’s completely normal. Not everyone who sees that offer you put out there is going to care about it.
So what do we do when that happens?
After all, this isn’t about selling just one product.
- It’s about sustainability and consistency with your business. So that’s the goal. And let’s be honest here…it’s not easy.
- BUT you know what is cool about this whole thing? There are actually a lot of different angles you can use to present the same offer.
- And these “sales angles” aren’t just for affiliate marketing either;You can use them to sell pretty much anything.
Let me give you an example of one that has worked really well for me. This is called “The Insult.”
1. First identify the main benefit of the product that you are going to promote
2. Then you identify a few little things that bug you about the product…
3. Now when you write your message about this product you nitpick on the negatives hardcore…
4. You mention in your message a few times that the product actually DOES WORK…if you can get by those negative aspects.
The Insult works because pros and cons are not weighed equally. One pro might be more important than a whole handful of cons if that pro is important enough.
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR EARLY ACTION TAKERS!
- [BONUS 1] The Audience Kings – Discover how to build a targeted audience around you in this UNDERGROUND prequel to OFFER KINGS. Previously only released to my list and facebook group.
- [BONUS 2] Lead Magnets 101 – Learn some of the best strategies for creating lead magnets that will garner the HIGHEST opt-in rates and put the most targeted leads on your email list!
- [BONUS 3] The Secret Life of Kam Fatz – An invaluable resource which outlines 20 plus ways to make more money online and improve your online business.
You will have instant access today…right now.
Once you have access, here’s what you’re getting…
- First, you’ll be getting the Official OFFER KINGS manual where I walk you through all TEN of my re-frame angles.
- I’m also giving you real examples of how to use each angle…
- Plus, I’m giving you the science behind why and how they work. This way, you can create your own messages all day long and start using them immediately…and you can follow up more, follow up better, and follow up faster…Which ultimately means…MORE MONEY.
- You’re also getting a QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE for OFFER KINGS, so you can see my examples of email subject lines for each angle, my examples of how to break down the parts of the message in each angle, and see examples of how I would use some of them in blog posts and social media. What that means is you can use these angles faster…working off the examples I’ve already given you…so you can get more commissions NOW, for those without email lists.
About the Author
Hello! My name is Kam. I am a full time mid-level internet marketer who makes 5 figures a year selling information products online. I am not rich and I do not drive a BMW…However I do support a family of four with what I earn online.
I specialize in Youtube, inbound marketing, product creation, membership sites and affiliate marketing. I also do consulting and coaching for people who are trying to make a transition from job to online business. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!