OFFER KINGS: 10 Ways to Re-Frame ANY Affiliate Offer and Maximize Profits!
You could legitimately start using these angles today. All ten of them wait for you in a new book I just wrote called…
Should I skip the originality and just create a sales letter that “goes with the flow?” Should I ignore the fact that I actually know what I am doing AND I know what I like?
Why should I? I’m a boss.
DO writing sales letters intimidate me? Absolutely.
AM I a copywriting blackbelt? Hell no.
Is there an underlying urge to pay someone to write this letter for me so that I will make more sales? You bet.
However…to be honest…
I hate reading sales pages.
Most of the time I skim them.
I am looking for what the product does and how much it costs.
Then I have the unparalleled pleasure of trying to figure out if the guy selling the thing is for real or if he is full of s-h-i-t (that’s sarcasm by the way…it’s not actually very fun figuring that out).
So I thought I would try something different this time.
I thought I would just teach you something on the sales page here.
I’ll teach you a couple things here that will help you now for free, and after you pick up my product you will get a whole lot more of that
Cool. Let’s dig in…
To do effective affiliate marketing it basically works like this.
1. You find a target audience that is passionate about something (like people who like diamonds).
2. You go find an offer that would appeal to those people (like an offer for diamond rings).
3. You connect the two things together and you make money.
Sounds pretty simple right?
And when you look at the big picture it IS pretty simple. But what happens when not ALL of your target audience buys the thing that you stick in front of them?!
After all, it’s not uncommon for marketers to get 1and 2 percent conversion rates. So
there are a whole lot of people that didn’t take you up on that offer.
And that’s completely normal. Not everyone who sees that offer you put out there is going to care about it.
So what do we do when that happens?
Well, what we do as marketers is put the offer out there again…
Yeah it can be.
And although you will get more conversions and make more money doing that, you will also make a bunch of your targeted audience mad and chase them off.
Not very conducive for repeat business.
So how do you combat this?
How do you offer the same thing again and again without annoying everyone or chasing them off from sheer boredom?
You need to come up with multiple ways to make the same offer.
You need to do it in a way that keeps their attention
And you need to do it in a way that maintains goodwill.
After all, this isn’t about selling just one product.
- It’s about sustainability and consistency with your business. So that’s the goal. And let’s be honest here…it’s not easy.
- BUT you know what is cool about this whole thing? There are actually a lot of different angles you can use to present the same offer.
- And these “sales angles” aren’t just for affiliate marketing either;You can use them to sell pretty much anything.
Let me give you an example of one that has worked really well for me. This is called “The Insult.”
1. First identify the main benefit of the product that you are going to promote
2. Then you identify a few little things that bug you about the product…
3. Now when you write your message about this product you nitpick on the negatives hardcore…
4. You mention in your message a few times that the product actually DOES WORK…if you can get by those negative aspects.
The Insult works because pros and cons are not weighed equally. One pro might be more important than a whole handful of cons if that pro is important enough.
If we were selling a video course on email marketing for instance…We might write an email with a subject line that said, “Kam Jennings is horrible at video narration.”
That email would go on to complain about Kam’s video narration ability throughout the whole thing…but it would also slip in there that he is actually a really good email marketer and his course truly will help you if you can live with the bad narration.
Then at the end of that email you make the offer for the course again.
Pretty cool right?
Another one that comes together REALLY FAST is called the “Sales Page Flash.”
To use it you…
1. First, pull the vendors origin story and product benefits directly from the sales page…
2. Then form your message right around that copy…
3. Use part of the sales page headline for a subject line…
4. You can even use the pitch from the sales page in your message
Sales Page Flash works great because it humanizes the product vendor and comes together very quickly.To use it you;
This affiliate training has never been released, and was only taught once to a handful of my coaching students. And those students paid me MUCH MORE to learn these strategies.
At that time I had several who told me I should have charged them much more for the information. But at the end of the day, it’s not just about the money for me…
What is money without purpose?
And my purpose here today is to legitimately help you for a fair price, not over charge so much that only the very well off can afford this training.
Today, you can get my OFFER KINGS training for a fraction of what I charged before…however, it is on a dime sale and…
EVERY TIME SOMEONE BUYS IT WILL GO UP!
So obviously, to get the best possible price on this you have to make your decision and move forward!
Also Offer Kings is…
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR EARLY ACTION TAKERS!
- [BONUS 1] The Audience Kings – Discover how to build a targeted audience around you in this UNDERGROUND prequel to OFFER KINGS. Previously only released to my list and facebook group.
- [BONUS 2] Lead Magnets 101 – Learn some of the best strategies for creating lead magnets that will garner the HIGHEST opt-in rates and put the most targeted leads on your email list!
- [BONUS 3] The Secret Life of Kam Fatz – An invaluable resource which outlines 20 plus ways to make more money online and improve your online business.
About the Author
Hello! My name is Kam. I am a full time mid-level internet marketer who makes 5 figures a year selling information products online. I am not rich and I do not drive a BMW…However I do support a family of four with what I earn online.
I specialize in Youtube, inbound marketing, product creation, membership sites and affiliate marketing. I also do consulting and coaching for people who are trying to make a transition from job to online business. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!