WordPress Security Guide Reveals: How to Defend Your WordPress Website Against Hackers.
This easy-to-understand guide will show you exactly how to secure your WordPress website against today’s most common malicious hacker attacks, to prevent a potential disaster: lost sales, erased data, stolen credit card details, inserted porn links, site backdoors, irreparable brand damage.
Is it really worth the risk? Defend your website now.
Ultimate WordPress Security Manual 2019
- Brute Force & SQL Injection Attack ProtectionDefend against Brute Force and SQL Injection attacks using a thoroughly configured firewall.
- .htaccess File Configuration TemplateThe .htaccess file is a powerful tool to secure your WordPress site against malicious hackers, using preconfigured Security Headers & much more. As simple as copying and pasting!
- System File Permissions & OwnershipCorrectly set file permissions and ownership attributes are key to a multi-faceted security approach.
Comprehensive Defense That Everyone Should Have but 95% of Websites Don’t
Let THEM get hacked… but you’re Smarter than that.
The World Wide Web today is still a digital Wild Wild West, and if you wish to keep your online territory safe from invasion, you have to install a digital stronghold. This WP Defenders Security Guide will show you exactly how to protect your websites, and in turn your business and income.
The WP Defenders security manual will show you how to:
- Protect your site against Brute Force attacks
- Secure your WordPress installation and login screen
- Setup a WordPress Firewall and defend against malicious scripts
- Ensure secure file and folder permissions.
- Setup safe yet functional Security Headers.
- Configure your .htaccess file for optimally balanced security and functionality on Apache servers