Idea To Exit Holds Your Hand Through Starting, Scaling, and Exiting A Technology Company.
Enroll In Idea To Exit Today!
- Find a great idea your customers will love
- Build it without touching a line of code
- Scale to predictable revenue
- Manufacture a sizeable exit
If you’ve been wanting to create a software product that your customers love, but you don’t currently have the time, skills, or budget to do so, Idea To Exit lays out the EXACT steps hundreds of other entrepreneurs have used to develop new products their customers love (and have paid for before it was even built).
This is THE most comprehensive and detailed program I offer when it comes to starting, growing and selling a technology company.
Idea To Exit Will:
- Show you how to build a PROFITABLE business that generates PREDICTABLE revenue month in and month out.
- Allow you to skip the TRIAL AND ERROR of building a Technology Company by utilizing my 17 YEARS of experience. (You’re getting the same techniques and strategies I share with multimillion dollar companies I advise)
- Walk you through all of the foundational elements you NEED TO HAVE IN PLACE to not only build a rock-solid business, but a team to scale that business.
- FAST TRACK your business growth to get to an exit even more efficiently and QUICKLY than trying to “figure it out” on your own. (I’ve successfully exited 3 different companies)
What Idea To Exit Includes:
Idea To Exit – Core Training
Throughout 6 Training Modules, you’ll learn advanced strategies that you can take at your own pace, and have access to for LIFE.
Each module is 1-2 hours of training delivered by me and includes worksheets and journaling activities that you can complete at your own pace, anytime.
13 Pre-recorded Coaching Calls
During these calls, we dive deeper into each module and answer questions that have come up for past students while helping move them passed their sticking points. I walk entrepreneurs through specific solutions to their biggest challenges when it comes to ideation, development, marketing & scaling their software companies.
Enroll Today And Get These Business Building Bonuses:
2 x Tuition Waivers to Growth Stacking Summit
This action packed 1 day event is where you’ll learn my latest strategies and secrets when it comes to marketing & scaling a SaaS Business. Expires in 12 months.
The Authority Engine
During this 5 session training, you’ll learn how to create a marketing system that produces a year’s worth of content in 6 days following my Produce -> Publish -> Promote framework.
Idea To Exit Live Seminar Recordings
You’ll receive lifetime access to this 3 day training where we go deeper into the psychology of an entrepreneur, the frameworks to think strategically and the best way to fund your startup.
Frequently Asked Questions About Idea To Exit
Q) How does the 30 Day No Hassle guarantee work?
If within the first 30 days you don’t feel like you’ve received as much value as promised, then just email email@example.com to receive a full, no hassle refund on your investment.
Q) Do you have any case studies?
A) Here is a Playlist of Case Studies: http://www.danmartell.com/ite-case-studies *Click the dropdown on the video to see the full list
There are case studies available from:
- Existing Tech Founders
- Existing Publishing/Marketplace Founders
- Service Businesses, Wanting To Build a Product
- Female Founders
Q) Who is this program for? A) Idea to Exit is not for everyone. This is not a business opportunity. This is not a franchise system. This is not for someone who is in debt.
It IS, however for entrepreneurs who are willing to do the work and want to learn the process that I’ve personally used to build my companies.
Our Core Customers are: 1. People who teach people a process. Teachers, educators or online communicators who have a process or workflow that delivers customers a result will likely benefit from having software as a tool to serve their communities and automate their process. 2. Existing consultants, freelancers or entrepreneurs who have an agency doing work for other people who want to build a software tool that they can monetize. 3. Existing technology entrepreneurs who can’t seem to find escape velocity/traction or developers that don’t have the marketing or people skills.
Q) Will this program be offered again in the future? A) You will be able to purchase Idea To Exit at any time, however the advertised bonuses may not be offered.
Q) When do I get my bonuses? A) All bonuses will be available after 6 weeks to give everyone a chance to complete the work in the Idea To Exit program first.
Q) Can I access the pre-launch videos or are they available on cd or dvd? A) When you enroll in the program, you will have access to the pre-launch videos within the membership site. Unfortunately they are only available within the membership site and are currently not available as a download or as a physical product.
Q) When is the Growth Stacking Summit ?
A) We run 2-3 Growth Stacking Summit events per year, usually in Toronto, Boston, or Southern California. You can choose an event most convenient for you! Your tuition waivers expire 12 months from enrollment.
Q) What do the Idea to Exit modules cover? Is there a course outline ?
A) Idea To Exit has 6 core modules:
1. Founder’s Foundation The Evolution Of An Entrepreneur Dream 100 List Painted Picture Success Habits Your Perfect Day & Week Coaching Calls and Q&A
2. Building a Great Product 5 Strategies For “Idea Verification” What Makes a Great Product Customer Feedback Product Development Process Coaching Calls and Q&A
3. Creating a Killer Team Winning Team Structures Recruiting Framework 10 Characteristics of High Performing Teams Coaching Calls and Q&A
4. Marketing & Distribution Growth Engine Framework Marketing Channels Product Story Product Marketing Coaching Calls and Q&A
5. Raising Capital Like a Pro The 3 Phases of Fundraising Research & Connect With Investors Investor Relationship Framework Perfect Pitch Deck Format Coaching Calls and Q&A
6. Exit Strategies Identifying Acquirers Relationship Research Exit Escalation Ladder Exit Timelines Coaching Calls and Q&A
Q) Can I share my logins with my co-founder? A) We can’t say it’s o.k… but it’s been known to happen and we don’t verify 😉 The private online community, however, is limited to one Founder and login.