Mastery Course & Certification
Become a Certified Email Marketing Master
Discover the proven plan for effortless, automated email marketing that generates AT LEAST 200% more sales from the list you already have (even if it’s tiny)
What You’ll Learn
The Perfect Promotional Calendar
Develop a 30 and 90-day promotional calendar that, when done correctly, results in revenue and engagement to hockey stick straight up! Once you have collected your assets and understand the key concepts, you can create short-term and long-term rolling calendars.
4 Magic Questions
Answer these 4 “magic” questions before you ever start writing an email to set your campaign up for success. As long as you can answer these 4 questions you will know how to write an email that establishes you as an authority in your industry and builds a bond with your list.
Points of Belief
Think about exactly who you’re writing to and exactly why they may want to buy—why do they care what you have to say? Once you are able to define the desired end result, you will be able to develop a journey through your email copy that takes the customer from where they are… to where they want to be by using your product or service.
3 Categories of Emails
Learn how and when to use the 3 different categories of email campaigns—transactional, relational, or promotional. Choosing the correct category will ensure that you’re emailing your prospects with the correct messaging! (This is how to send multiple campaigns and offers without BURNING your email list.)
Become a Certified Email Marketing Master & Learn How to Generate the Highest ROI of ANY Marketing Strategy in Your Business…
- Create the PERFECT promotional calendar for your business… (Do this right and you’ll see revenue AND engagement hockey stick straight up!)
- Ensure your emails actually make it to the inbox… (HINT: practice poor list hygiene and your deliverability will suffer)
- Use proven tricks to get MORE opens and MORE clicks from even your most engaged and loyal subscribers…
- Learn which goals and metrics you should be tracking on a day-to-day basis to measure your Email Marketing success…
- List “CPR”… How to clean and revive your dead (or nearly dead) email lists and get them opening and clicking again!
- Discover the 4 “magic” email copywriting questions (and why answering 4 simple questions will practically write your email copy for you)
- Queue the Click: 6 psychological tricks to get your subscribers primed and ready to click the links in your emails
- 3 segmentation strategies that actually work and ensure that you’re only emailing your perfect prospects! (This is how to send multiple campaigns and offers without BURNING out your email list)
- The 2 most important questions to answer before triggering ANY campaign to a new subscriber (Get this wrong and the next button they click could be Unsubscribe… or worse—Spam)
- Email Indoctrination: The perfect welcome email campaign to start building real relationships with your new subscribers and turning them from strangers into friends
- Campaign Mapping: How to find and duplicate your most successful marketing campaigns (so you always know what you’re promoting and when you’re promoting it)
- The only 4 reasons people buy from you (and how to leverage them to generate more sales from your email marketing efforts)
- The 9 sneaky tricks that triple your email open rates (and when to use them)
- Campaign Creation: The 5 types of email campaigns you should be using in your business (and how to Storyboard and craft each one)
- 3 must-use tools to monitor your email deliverability (and make sure you’re getting into the inbox)
Career defining question for every marketer, entrepreneur, and business owner that STILL doesn’t have a profitable email list of engaged, ready-to-buy subscribers…
What’s the difference between a promotion that generates record-breaking profits, vaults you to the top of your industry, and has you popping champagne as you see your business grow to new, unseen heights…
…and one that barely breaks even and leaves you shoulder-shrugging your way through another awkward earnings meeting?
HINT: It’s something that ordinary marketers have been calling “boring” for years now (but that’s because they’re not doing it right).
Now, these basic marketers may think email marketing is “boring”… but smart marketers know better. Smart marketers know there’s nothing boring about DOUBLING your sales without having to increase your ad spend.
Smart marketers know that, when executed properly, there’s no faster, easier, or more cost-effective way to generate sales out of thin air than email marketing.
But how do you do it the right way?
- How do you make sure your emails get delivered to your prospect’s inbox? (Their real inbox… not the “Promotions” tab and DEFINITELY NOT the “Spam” folder.) Then…
- How do you get your email opened? How do you make sure prospects see your message and click to view it when it’s surrounded by so much clutter? And once they’ve opened…
- How do you get them excited enough about your message to click a link or call a phone number so they take the desired action? And then, when it works…
- How do you automate the entire process so all your new leads and prospects are converted into high-paying customers and clients on autopilot… literally, while you sleep?
These are the questions EVERY email marketer must be able to answer…
More importantly, these are the questions every brand must be able to answer if they want to fully maximize their email marketing efforts (without ever being called a “spammer”).
So if you want to make sure that your emails not only get delivered…
…but also generate real opens, clicks, engagement, and (most importantly) SALES, then you need to work on these critical steps.
But how do you do it?
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn in this Mastery Course…
Frequently Asked Questions
It really depends on who you are…
If you’re a business owner, this certification is a great way to learn email marketing yourself. It’s also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they’re up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you’re an agency, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are an Email Marketing Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you’re a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a business or marketing degree, but specialized skills that employers today are desperately seeking.
If you’re an employee or marketing professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don’t have a tangible reason to request).
The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What’s far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you’re going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will know email marketing. I’ll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW EMAIL MARKETING.
Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
You can move at your own pace! We understand that life happens and that just because you enroll today, it doesn’t mean you’ll be able to finish (or even start) the class this week. And that’s OK! Take as long as you like. We aren’t going anywhere, and neither is this certification.
This class is 8.5 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 3–7 days if you are working full-time, and 14–21 days if you taking the class part-time.
No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s why our courses are challenging. If we’re going to allow you to display a DigitalMarketer badge, you better believe you’re going to have to earn it.
The certification is actually included for free, with the class itself making up 100% of the cost. Consider the personalized certification and badge an added bonus and proof of your distinguished achievement as an Email Marketing Master.
You’ll find that the test is “satisfyingly difficult.” In other words, it’s difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn’t tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging with questions that pertain to our proprietary methodologies. So you shouldn’t expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other trainings or courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
According to Return Path, email is consistently ranked as the “highest ROI marketing activity.” No matter what company, industry, or focus EVERY business needs a talented email marketer to make the cash register ring.