Build A Super-Responsive Mailing List From Scratch
“If you build a responsive email list and treat that list with respect, and help your subscribers whenever you can, you’ll never have to worry about making money online every again
“What A Responsive List Can Do For YOU“
The Uncomfortable Truth!
- How to become a ‘non-seller’ and make shedloads of sales!
- How to consistently outsell your competition with your emails
- Why most marketers are following list building methods that are at least 3 years old
- The one thing you MUST do with your lead magnet or you might as well quit!
- Why you must be sure what you’re selling (and I don’t mean which product)
- Do squeeze pages still work? (I’ll show you an alternative that I use)
- What you MUST do at the same time you get new subscribers onto your list
- How to get everything you write or post to build your list for you
- Why you should tell certain subscribers NOT to join your list
- The ONE THING you really want to get people to subscribe to
- How it’s vital to your income to ‘set the level’ of your list
- How to repel the people you DEFINITELY don’t want on your list
- How often you should mail your list
- How often (and how) you should pitch your list
- Avoid the major mistake that keeps most email marketers broke and angry
- What you MUST do from day one (simple but deadly effective)
- How many marketers blow their entire credibility in just one email!
- Segregation and targeting secrets – how to maximise profits simply
- Avoiding the negative message most squeeze pages SCREAM out
- The ‘super-responsive email list from scratch’ strategy
- The stupdily simple email schedule secret
- My technique for getting that instant ‘personal’ feel to your emails
- The ‘content and the offer’ secret (with examples)
- Unsubscribes – what they REALLY mean
- How to be really professional (and why you should NEVER be this)
- The ‘connectivity’ strategy that made a huge difference to my business
- The REAL benefit of a swipe file.
Get Started NOW!
Is It Finally Time To Start Changing Things For Yourself?